|Once a month ,designate one day as that person's day,
from Sunrise to Sunset. Example:
AM. Cook breakfast in bed, pick out her clothes to wear, take a
shower together...NO SEX! After she comes out of the shower dry her off,
put lotion on her body.
AFTERNOON. Plan an event. Whatever she likes to do. Shop, go to the
museum, take a movie in, etc...
EVENING. Either cook a nice candlelight dinner or if you cant cook,
take her to a nice place to eat. When you get home fill the bath tub
full of bubbles and warm water, give her a bath. Dry her off, have her
robe/gown waiting for her. Then sit on the couch, listen to some soft
music, have her lay under you and just hold each other.
|If the start of the school year makes you a little nostalgic
about your own school days, why not take a little trip: back to your own
childhood! Make a date with that special someone and act like children
again. You'll soon see that this child-like fun can be just as romantic as
a grown-up date (and a whole lot easier on the budget!)
- Buy some bubble gum. Have a bubble blowing contest.
- Buy your lover a stuffed animal and name it together.
- Challenge each other to a pillow fight.
- Compete in a video game.
- Cuddle on a carousel.
- Enjoy a one-day vacation doing activities you'd normal do with your
kids, but this time only include each other. Visit a theme park or water
park. Go to the zoo. Ride a miniature train.
- Ride your partner's favorite ride at amusement parks.
- Talk to each other in pig Latin.
- Tell each other scary stories
- Visit a playground. Swing and slide together.
- Win your partner a prize at the arcade.
- Write your names on a balloon and watch it drift off in the breeze.
Copyright 2001 Paris Permenter and John Bigley
Husband and wife team Paris Permenter
and John Bigley have authored over 20 guidebooks and also edit the FREE
Lovetripper.com , a romantic
travel magazine featuring worldwide destinations.